Sunday, March 6, 2011

My "Secret Garden"


I loved Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won--the actors who starred in Secret Garden for a long time! His dimples are so adorable and his smile is so sweet! I liked Ha Ji Won since I watched the heartbreaking Damo. She was so pretty there too! I love the romantic tension and the bickering relationship that they have :) Makes my heart melt.

The party also--she was soo pretty in that dress! I can't stop thinking about them! Haha, oska is funny too!

I am ordering the original CD from YesAsia and it shipped out on I think March 2 so hopefully it'd be here soon! :D I am so excited!!!! Hyun Bin is so cute! Sigh~ I am such a fangirl...

I don't want him to go to military service...I thought it would be for one year or so but it's actually for 2 years! :I Sucks. I'll miss his acting and chem with actresses. Hope he doesn't randomly marry Song Hye Kyo when he comes back...she belongs with Bi! And he with Ji Won!

:) Anyways, I'll be starting Dream High soon. First episode doesn't seem that appealing but since everyone's praising it...I'll endure through it. Haha, I'll probably be like I loveeeeee Dream High in a few days :P Just you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment