Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Yes, I will Dream High!


Taecyeon! :) ehehe, told you! I knew I would be obsessed with the drama Dream High

However, my friends and I all agreed that Secret Garden had the better story line but Dream High had the better casting with Taecyeon, Wooyoung from 2PM, IU, Suzy from Miss A, Eun Jung from T-ara, and Sooeun? JYP is also in it. He's also very cute in the drama as Teacher Yang. I really can't imagine him as a CEO of a top Korean company....he's way too fun for that :D

*SPOILERS AHEAD* Taecyeonnnnnnn...I can't believe Hye Mi didn't end up with him! Sam Dong isn't even that great after he went into his depression. I totally did not expect that ending! It was the first time the characters that I loved didn't end up together! Nuuuuu ><
Teacher Shi was so cute when she was in love with Teacher Kang :3
My favorite scenes were when shi hyuk saw hye mi wipe off the snow off his motorcycle and putting umbrellas on top and then he saw it and was really moved. So cute! Tooooo cute. The part when hye mi tidied herself up purposefully when taecyeon called was sooo cute too. IU and wooyoung in the hospital was oozing cute juice!
Dream High!

No comments:

Post a Comment